Today’s real estate landscape creates unique opportunities for businesses and individuals within the industry. Newburg CPA works closely with developers, property managers, brokers, and investors to implement the best strategies to maximize their cash flow and profitability. Our CPAs have worked with real estate organizations of all sizes and complexities. We can provide you a holistic view on how to structure your real estate business to maximize asset protection and minimize tax exposure.
Our thorough quarterly and year-end tax planning process will not only provide your real estate business with clear action items to reduce tax exposure, but also provide your team with a variety of resources outside of accounting and tax that can support the protection of your assets. We have extensive knowledge on how best to maximize depreciation opportunities as well as other tax advantages such as 1031 like-kind exchanges and opportunity zone investments. The real estate market also provides powerful legacy planning opportunities which we can help you maximize.
Some of the services we provide Real Estate businesses include:
- Tax preparation and planning (all states including foreign asset reporting)
- Entity formation planning and overall real estate plan structuring
- Cost segregation analysis and studies
- 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Outsourced monthly or quarterly accounting services
- CFO advisory services
- Passive activity loss planning
- Real estate professional qualification and tax advantages
- Tax deferral transactions
- Operating agreement review and consult
- Intra-family wealth transfers
- Valuation of partnership interests and overlay valuations
- Bank financing and leveraging our external resources
Accounting and advisory services that add value and build trust.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated with all our latest offerings and releases.