Why work @ Newburg | CPA?
– Team building environment
– Professional Licensure/CPE Reimbursement
– Exposure across a wide array of industries
– Reduced summer hours
– Flexible work environment with work-from-home options
– Client and employee referral bonus
Some of the great benefits @ Newburg | CPA
– Competitive PTO package (Vacation/Sick Time/Holidays)
– 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
– Health/Dental/Vision benefit plan package
– Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
– Group Life/AD&D/Long-Term/Short-Term Disability
– Sign-on bonus potential to qualified experienced individuals
– Shortened Summer work week
– Hybrid Schedule with Flex time
Opportunities @ Newburg | CPA
We are always looking for exceptional people to join our firm. Whether you are just embarking on your career or you are a seasoned professional, looking for a change, there are opportunities at Newburg | CPA. People from a wide range of backgrounds and experience have helped make Newburg | CPA the firm it is today. The future of the firm will be greatly impacted by the new generation of talented people who embark on a career with us to continue shaping the firm as we move forward.
To be considered for a position please email your resume and cover letter to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state which position you are applying for. Or apply via one of the job postings below.
Our Current Open Positions: