Newburg CPA works with contractors covering many different areas of their craft. While regulations within the construction service fields can be unique and complex, we are well versed on these nuances and can guide you through essential tax planning and compliance. Your business needs a CPA firm that understands all things related to contract accounting. Our CPAs can help provide transparency and guide you through the industry specific challenges that you face. We can arm you with local and national benchmarking data whether commercial construction, residential construction, HVAC or plumbing service-related industries. We understand the different costing approaches and how your margins relate to success and growth.
From a tax perspective we can help you navigate the variety of options available between completed contract, cash basis, percentage completion or conventional accrual accounting. We will often assist companies with improving their monthly accounting procedures to produce more relevant data, so owners can best manage their business.
Some of the services we provide Construction/HVAC/Plumbing include:
- Job cost setup and monitoring of job cost procedures
- Long-term construction contract integration
- Training and oversight to percentage completion accounting
- Attestation work to support your financial institution or bonding company (compilations, reviews, or audits)
- Evaluation of best method to report taxable income
- Cash flow tracking, forecasting, and budgeting
- Developing work-in-process tracking and over-under billed calculations
- Multi-state tax consulting and sales/use tax review and consulting
- Cost segregation studies and depreciation planning
“Mass Acoustics has been with the Newburg team since 2005. They were a tremendous resource years back with our acquisition of the company and continue to quarterback our financial needs annually. Their attestation services team consistently provides high quality and timely financial statements. In addition, we appreciate their proactive approach in minimizing taxes where possible. They also have a terrific network of resources for all of our financial needs.”
Accounting and advisory services that add value and build trust.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated with all our latest offerings and releases.