Retail entrepreneurs face many challenges some of which include inventory management, timely and accurate financial statements, nexus issues, cash-flow management and financing arrangements along with technology e-commerce integration. We understand these challenges and can be a valued resource in helping you achieve stability and strengthen the foundation that provides for continued growth and profitability.
Newburg CPA provides you practical experience within the retail and e-commerce space to most efficiently run your establishments. We work with a variety of retailers that include start-up ventures, multi-location retailers, exclusive e-commerce companies, franchisees, and franchisors. Our firm can provide you the resources and peace of mind you need in addressing the ongoing obstacles that many retailers face today.
Some of the Retail and E-Commerce services we provide our clients include…
- Tax planning and compliance
- Retail tax savings opportunities and entity structuring/consultation
- Maximizing the 20% pass-thru deduction- 199A
- Attestation for single entity or consolidated groups
- Benchmarking and industry analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Retail opportunities for R&D tax credits
- Nexus review and multi-state planning
- E-commerce sales tax planning
- Accounting services unique to retailers- monthly or quarterly oversight
- Outsourced CFO advisory
- Profitability tracking by product or division
- Expansion overseas and requisite reporting
- Financing resources and cash flow management
Accounting and advisory services that add value and build trust.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated with all our latest offerings and releases.