“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’M Possible’!”
Primary Focus & Experience
Lora began her career with Newburg CPA in 2021. Prior to joining our team, Lora has worked in the professional services industry for over 20 years. While raising a family and working full time, Lora was able to accomplish a Bachelor of Arts Degree in General Studies with a concentration in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University and Master of Science Degree in Management and Leadership from Western Governors University. Lora works as the Marketing Manager, as well as the Executive Assistant for the Tax and Business Partner and the Assurance Partner.
Lora loves being with her family: husband, Gary, two sons, Albert “Cam” and Connor, and her two dogs Gunther and Scotty. The whole family loves to vacation in central Vermont and spends as much time there during the summer as possible. The perfect day off for Lora would be reading a good book and, enjoying a cup of tea, with her dogs curled up right next to her.
- BA in General Studies – Southern New Hampshire University
- MS in Management and Leadership – Western Governors University
- National Society of Leadership
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPA)