We have an outstanding opportunity for an entry level accounting professional (0-2 years of experience). As a member of our team, the staff accountant will have the opportunity to utilize his/her educational background to work closely with colleagues on a variety of industries, including hospitality, life sciences/biotech, non-profits, manufacturing, etc. Our clientele consists of small business clients, corporate and international, as well as high net worth individuals.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Prepare and review federal, state and international tax returns
- Prepare financial reporting and tax planning services for corporate and individual tax clients
- Assist with audit engagements for our corporate clients
- Research financial reporting issues
- Reply to IRS and state tax notices
- Taking part in additional value-added services we provide to our clients
Qualified candidates should have the ability to multi-task and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. A Bachelor’s degree is required; a further degree is a plus. The ability to work collaboratively is required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please fax resume and cover letter to our Recruiting Team at 781.884.4152 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state which position you are applying for.
No phone calls please.
Non-agency replies only.