We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Management Advisory Services team. As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to work closely with partners, clients, and colleagues in delivering exceptional services to our valued clients. Our clientele consists of privately held domestic and international businesses along with entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. We work with all types of industries some of which include high-tech, life sciences, real estate, retail and hospitality.
Newburg CPA’S Management Advisory Services division features many different facets to help our clients enhance performance at all stages of the business life cycle. Consulting services involving such areas as business structuring, conventional and non-conventional financing, litigation support and succession planning are just some of the areas we specialize in. As a member of our Management Advisory Services team, you will assist clients translate strategy into execution, assist in closing the gap between ideas and solutions, to transform the organization and achieve tangible business results.
Management Advisors are key in assisting organizations solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance. Management Advisors are deeply skilled in business and provide objective advice and expertise to assist a business organization develop any specialist skills that may not be available internally within the organization. Management Advisors understand situational interpretations and analyze data to identify and understand challenges.
- Review and analyze clients’ business operations and performance (including industry benchmarking, budgeting, forecasting, managing growth, financing options, equity raise, and profitability analysis)
- Advise on exit and transition planning (i.e. Review succession planning for next generation, gifting of stock, etc.)
- Research and data collection to understand the business
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the clients receives the necessary assistance
- Review of legal agreements and documents (including board minutes, loan agreements, employee contracts, etc.)
- Review of Employee benefits plans such as, employee stock option plans, or pension p/s plans
- Assist with business financing options – conventional and non-conventional
- Assist with preparation business plan, business proposals and presentations
- Analyze accounting practices, accounting systems, consult on improvements to year-end financial statements, analyze financial data, and advise the clients’ internal accounting department on regulatory compliance issues (i.e. changes in tax laws and financial reporting requirements, which ensures compliance with federal laws)
- Assist with providing CFO/Controller outsourced level services to clients, as needed
- Assist with M&A, due diligence, etc., as needed
- Assist with Business valuation, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant Management Advisory or consulting experience preferred
- Familiarity with common business software, accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of business management best practices
- Aptitude for analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, relationship-building and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include analytical and problem-solving ability
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, articulate and pro-active
Newburg | CPA adheres to COVID-19 protocols.
Newburg | CPA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short – and long-term disability, 401k match, HSA contributions and a reduced summer work week. We are an equal opportunity employer.