Experienced Forensic Accounting Services in the Boston, MA and Surrounding Areas
Newburg & Company, LLP provides comprehensive forensic accounting services in Boston, MA to assist clients in a range of complex forensic accounting issues. Utilizing forensic accounting services can help create stronger internal controls of a business by taking the proper preventative steps to minimize the ability to commit fraud. Our team can assist with forensic accounting projects in a variety of instances and look at all facets of the business to offer insight on areas that are most prone to fraud and how to mitigate fraud.
Our technical accounting and auditing experts provide forensic accounting with special emphasis on the following categories:
- Fraud and complex financial investigations
- Independent internal controls and fraud risk assessment
- Audit and special committee investigations
- Ponzi schemes, embezzlement and kickbacks
- Financial statement misstatements, inadequate disclosure and restatements
- Regulatory inquiries
- Whistleblower allegations
- Anti‐corruption and FCPA/U.K. Bribery Act compliance and forensics
- Compliance and transaction risk assessments
- M&A fraud services
- Assistance with auditors
- Technical accounting services
- Accountant liability
Personalized Forensic Accounting Services in Boston, MA
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of comprehensive forensic accounting services offered in the Waltham and Boston surrounding areas. There are many preventive options available to you and we work with you to utilize the best investigative methodology to bring clarity and comprehension to the complex forensic accounting issues you or your company may face.
Contact us to learn more about Newbury & Company, LLP’s comprehensive forensic accounting services in Boston, MA and get a complimentary, confidential consultation.