In our ongoing efforts to ensure that we provide our clients with the most relevant and timely services. We have developed a cybersecurity practice that can help our clients identify, evaluate, measure, and manage cybersecurity risks. As potentially damaging cyberattacks continue to affect more organizations, and as news about cybersecurity, hacking, ransomware, and data breaches increases, you may be wondering about your organization’s susceptibility and your customers’ susceptibility.
CPAs are well suited to analyze, evaluate, and measure security risks, however, specialized skills and training are required, and practical experience is extremely helpful in providing perspective. Why is Newburg & Company, a CPA firm, in a good position to assist with cyber security?
- We are risk specialists
- We are continually responsible for sensitive information
- We design, implement and assess controls
- We utilize a comprehensive risk management framework
- We have the resources to perform preparedness and vulnerability assessments along with penetration testing
Two basic types of cybersecurity services that Newburg & Company, LLP can offer:
- Assessment Services
- Security Consulting and Testing
Consider these questions:
- Who is responsible for your company’s cybersecurity?
- Do you have a complete cybersecurity program in place?
- If you are attacked or there is a breach, what is your response plan?
- Is your data secure?
- Do you have sufficient asset protection/liability coverage?
- Do you have a disaster recovery and business continuity plan?
If you would like to discuss the answers to these questions along with the various services we can offer, please contact us at your convenience.