Newburg & Company, LLP has the firsthand experience in the Life Science/Biotechnology field necessary to assist your company navigate the ever changing market place. With over 30 years of experience serving the Greater Boston community and over 10 years of experience directly serving the Life Science/ Biotechnology community.
Whether you are a start-up organization looking to position your firm to attract more capital and investors, or a more established company seeking to utilize the tax code to its fullest capacity, you can rely on the experience of the trusted financial advisors at Newburg & Company, LLP.
From preparation of financial statements and tax returns to cost management and budgeting, we understand the science of your business. Through our vast resource network we will provide solutions to the challenges your company may face. Now, as a member of the BDO alliance, our firm will be able to provide you with the attention of a local firm and the resources of a global firm.
Our commitment to the Life Sciences/Biotechnology includes but is not limited to:
- Accounting and auditing services
- Preparation of Federal, State, Local, and Personal tax returns
- Strategic tax planning and consulting
- Research & Development Tax Credits
- Preparation of compiled, reviewed, or audited financial statements
- Merger & Acquisitions due diligence
- New business planning and set-up
- Securing financing and investments
- Business valuation services
- Grant accounting policies and procedures
- Assistance with accounting information systems
- Bookkeeping services
For more information contact us at 781-884-4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org