We at Newburg & Company, LLP understand that there is more to a business than the bottom line, especially for a non-profit entity.
Our work includes serving foundations and nonprofits in the education, arts, human/social services, information services, membership, chamber, healthcare and other areas. We offer special pricing discounts for all our non-profit organizations that benefit the community.
We offer a full range of services designed to meet the specific financial and accounting needs of not-for-profit organizations that include:
- Assistance with start-up Form 1023 applications
- Audit and review services as required
- Implementation of new auditing standards and Form 990 changes
- Cash flow management
- Budgeting and forecast analyses
- Management consulting
- Internal control assessment
- Fund raising consultation
- Employee benefits review
Now more than ever, you need specialized expertise to provide assurance to management and the board of directors that your organization is in compliance with various state and federal laws and regulations and with the terms of program contracts.