We have expertise in areas such as grant agency reporting, process management, assistance with raising private equity, business plan set-up, and cash flow management.
We can provide services such as interim CFO and CEO duties in assisting bio-tech start-up companies. We also work with with patent attorneys and various government agencies to streamline the grant accounting and reporting process allowing companies to concentrate on their core business.
Granting Agency Reporting
We work closely with government agencies to assist clients with various aspects in relation to SBIR and other grants. The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program is a set-aside program (2.5% of an agency’s extramural budget) for domestic small business concerns to engage in Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) that has the potential for commercialization.
Some additional services that we provide include:
- Assistance with SBIR and other grant applications and reporting (Phase I, Phase II, Phase III)
- Grant accounting system compliance, etc.
- Business and strategic planning
- Assist with funding agency requirements
- Internal control assessment
- Accounting, bookkeeping and tax support for emerging businesses
- Tax and financial planning and utilization.
Many of our clients rely on us to refer them to a qualified investor that meets their lending or venture capital needs. As a result, we are familiar with the areas of highest concern and help to secure the appropriate debt or equity capital to meet a growing company’s needs.