Are you thinking of selling your business or purchasing a new one? Let Newburg & Company, LLP help you. We are the top due diligence CPA’s serving Boston, MA and offer specialized and comprehensive accounting services.
Business transactions and transitions are often complicated. Whether you’re buying, selling or considering a merger, Newburg & Company, LLP can help you negotiate the best deal.
Professional Due Diligence CPA’s
Our firm employs careful analysis and due diligence to ensure a fair asking price, determine the best tax structures, evaluate financial and cash flow impact and assess compatible business functions and tactics. Our review process usually entails:
- Business Overview – Owners experience, potential management ability, location of business, goods, services, etc.
- Personnel – Functions that include hiring, compensation, education, training and retention policies.
- Risk Management – Determine if the business owners have safeguarded the company’s financial or business assets from negative situations. We may review insurance and capital reserves.
- Assets – Newburg’s due diligence CPA’s will review the business assets to ensure each item is accurately recorded in financial statements.
- Liabilities – We may review liabilities to ensure a business is repaying vendors, suppliers, banks or lenders for items purchased or capital used in the business.
- Equity – Newburg may review the amount of personal income the business owner has invested into the business.
- Cash Flow – This is important in the due diligence process. Newburg will review all cash inflows and outflows from the business to make an assessment on the business’ ability to manage cash.
- Comprehensive Request Lists – We provide an in-depth list of request items necessary to carry out the proper due diligence.
- Comprehensive Questionnaire and Follow-up – We assist buyers in providing them questions based on documents received so that they can make informal decisions about the prospective purchase.
Newburg & Company, LLP has been providing due diligence in New England for over 30 years. If you need due diligence CPA’s in Boston, MA or would like to learn more about our firm, please contact us today.